Baycroft School Outreach Service
Baycroft outreach service aims to support local mainstream schools to build capacity and enable mainstream colleagues to maximise teaching and learning potential for their students with SEND. We offer a range of outreach services that support and promote the development of inclusive educational practices and remove barriers to learning for students including:
- Advice and support for classroom learning and behaviour management strategies to support children with a wide range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) including; Autistic Spectrum Continuum (ASC), Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues (SEMH) and Learning Difficulties.
- Staff professional development including whole school, departmental and individual staff training and coaching.
- Consultation and advice on classroom management and organisation to promote best practice for SEND.
- Examples of and support with creating appropriately differentiated curriculum plans, schemes of work and resources.
- In-house training, observations and workshops throughout the year.
- Modelled teaching and staff coaching for Teachers and Learning Support Assistants.
How to access our outreach service
Our outreach service is coordinated by Rebecca Bryant. Outreach is a free of charge service available to students in mainstream primary schools in year 6, and mainstream secondary schools in years 7 to 11.
In the links below you can find our outreach leaflet for further information and our outreach referral form. If you would like to request outreach for your school please complete the referral form and email to the school admin office.
Training and Events
Our recent training workshops on ‘Classroom Behaviour Management Strategies’ and ‘Supporting the Needs of ASC Students in the Mainstream Classroom’ received excellent feedback and were both over subscribed. We are working on forth coming workshops on a variety of different topics around supporting SEND students in mainstream settings and will post details to our website and send flyers out to local schools in due course.